Tour Atlanta’s Rich Black Heritage
The Atlanta Black History Tour follows the trail of Atlanta’s African-American history while illuminating black life and achievement in the city from pre-Civil War to the present day. We welcome the opportunity to share this unique historical excursion with you.
Relax in a comfortable motor coach as you tour the historical landmarks of our legacy.
Atlanta is also known for its beautiful homes and breath taking landscapes.
African-Americans have developed some of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the nation.
Our tour showcases Atlanta’s African-American neighborhoods and highlights the homes of our leading citizens.
● Atlanta (7) Black Colleges
● The Alonzo Herndon Home Mansion
● The Hammonds House
● The APEX Museum
● The Atlanta Life Insurance Complex
● Sweet Auburn Avenue
● Martin Luther King Birth Home
● MLK Historic Site
● Madam CJ Walker Salon
● SCLC Headquarters
● The Royal Peacock
● WERD-AM First Black Radio Station
● Ebenezer Baptist Church
● Big Bethel AME Church
● Atlanta Daily World Newspaper
● 100 Black Men National Headquarters and more…