Frequently Asked Questions
A Either: 10am – 1pm Saturday or Sunday Or 2pm – 5 pm add (1) for Lunch or Dinner at Paschal’s Restaurant
Q Where does the tour begin?
A Paschal’s Restaurant 180 Northside Dr. S.W. Atlanta, GA. 30313 404-525-2023
Q Where do I park?
A Inside the H.J. Russell Co. parking lot across from Paschal’s RestaurantParking is FREE !
Q How long is the tour?
A 3 – Hours add (1) hour for lunch or Dinner at Paschal’s Restaurant
Q Do you require a minimum of persons?
A Yes. We need a minimum of 15 persons per tour for the Mini bus And a minimum of 35 persons for the Motor Coach.
Q Do youu service the Handicap?
A The bus does not have a lift, please contact us in advance so that we may make the proper special arrangements.
Q Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Q Are merchandise items available for purchase?
A. Yes. Please visit our web-sitewww.ATLBlackHistory.com
Q Are tickets refundable?
A No. We will however honor your payment for a future tour.
Q What are other legal items that I should know
A (Legal Disclaimer)
Q May we bring refreshments?
A No. There is no eating on the bus. However we do provide water and will make one restroom stop.
Q May we tip our guide?A Absolutely. We appreciate your kind gesture.Q What are your age restrictions?
A Any guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guest 18 years of age or older.
Q What do I wear?
A Please check the local weather report for that day and wear what makes you comfortable.
Terms and Conditions
1. Refunds. There are no refunds. All sales are final. In the event of a cancellation, a pre-paid fee will be converted to a gift certificate voucher that is good for one year from the purchased date. The cancellation policy is also displayed on the order form. As a customer, you are required to approve the terms before your order could be processed. If you place the order by phone our reservation agent will explain this policy to you. You may also e-mail cancellations email@example.com
2. Charge-backs Customer agrees that Events By Dwight McQueen has earned the full purchased price for providing the Tour. Therefore, Customer agrees to be responsible for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by or arising out of payments that the Customer authorized or accepted.
3. Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Events By Dwight McQueen, Inc. and its affiliate companies, its officers, directors, tour guides, drivers, agents and employees against any cost , fines, claims, damages, charges or fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising by reason of this transaction.
4. Lost or Stolen items Customer agrees to take full responsibility of personal items on the tour and not hold Events By Dwight McQueen, Inc. , it’s affiliates, employees, tour guides and drivers responsible for any lost or stolen items during the tour.
5. Unruly Customers Any Customer that displays disrespect, bad behavior, alcoholic behavior or rude behavior to anyone, shall be escorted off the bus Tour immediately and reported to the proper authorities. There will be no refund of payment to follow.
6. Governing Law This agreement is binding and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflict of law’s provisions. Any dispute under the connection of this agreement shall be herein subject to the jurisdiction of and the personal jurisdiction within the state and federal courts of Fulton County, Georgia. In the event the customer defaults on the terms of this agreement, Customer agrees to pay all costs, fees, attorney’s fees and expenses